Monday, February 17, 2014

Where I Live: Patterson Court Apartment Tour

My roommates and I were fortunate enough to get assigned to a two-bedroom apartment at Patterson Court. It is a very quiet area with many amenities including a pool, computer lab, workout facility, and learning center where the DCP college courses are taught. The apartment complex is owned by Disney and was built just for Disney College Program participants. It is located near the main entrance of Walt Disney World and is conveniently close to grocery stores and the Premium Outlet Mall. 

For those of you considering the Disney College Program, and would like to see what living at Disney looks like, I have put together an apartment tour for you. 
Enjoy!






The Apartment


Welcome!

Kitchen Area

Living Room 

Living Area Layout

My Roommate and I's Bedroom

Our Double Vanities 

Shower 

Dresser and Walk-In Closet 

Desk Study Area

A Beautiful Florida Evening Out on the Balcony

Minnie thanks you for touring the apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS